Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Allow me to introduce myself

Hello and welcome. I've been meaning to start a blog for more than a year now, ever since I moved to Georgia, and now I've finally hauled off and done it.
I'm not using my real name for now because I'm not sure what I might say about certain things and people. I work for a high-profile company that might look askance at certain things, so I'm erring on the side of caution. If you're looking for a certain person's blog and are not sure you've found it, check my profile; anyone who knows me well will recognize me in the details.
My plans for the blog are to tell about my adventure in pulling up stakes and moving to the South from Ohio; to document a health challenge I'm going through right now; and to share my thoughts about faith and other subjects.
I hope you enjoy it.

No comments: